Friday, 17 January 2014

School & such




Good food & good company for the fresh start of the new year.
Also, school just started again and it is weighing me down.
I haven't felt so physically exhausted in while.
I don't know why but this first week of school has gotten me even more tired than a full body workout at the gym.

I also tried out airbrush tattoos with Chewy the other day.
They looked mighty fine but they didn't last very long and I am very tempted to get a real one done.
However, I think my parents would burn me alive.
I shall contemplate.

Touching on the school subject again, I'm glad that certain events have reaffirmed Photography as my major.
It has been comforting, to say the least.
For now, I'll just have to try to stay afloat in this sea called school.

No comments:

Post a Comment