Sunday, 2 February 2014

Happy Chinese New Year





Photos taken with my Sadrina's Fuji (yes, my Sadrina. I like taking responsibility and ownership lolwtf)

Photos from my trip to the Asian Civilisation Museum the other day for my Art History assignment.
Chinese New Year is here and I am really enjoying my days of gorging on glorious food and my lack of exercise.
It just has been such a good break from school, even though I have so many assignments (that I have completed now).
What's left is my 2D work (it's ridiculous) and conceptualising my film.
Really, the thing I dislike so much about film (well, I just dislike everything actually) is that so many thought processes have to come into play and throughout the execution as well.
As I get older, I realise my brain gets so tired from all this thinking and I kind of just run on my high adrenaline levels from all that anxiety that stems from all that thinking.
It's just a vicious cycle to say the least.

I just realised  the borders on my photos don't show here because the background is white as well.
Lol way to go.
Anyhow, I've just been very thankful and keen to learn lately.
I'm surprised I still even have the zealousness to learn and improve after all the crap I've been through in JC and from a lot of the teachers I've had.
But still, needing to be grateful for a few tutors I have now and my really awesome friends who have been the most helpful and talented bunch of people I've met in my life.



No comments:

Post a Comment