Saturday, 1 March 2014

Upward




These were taken when Sadrina and I were at the Helix Bridge on a job.
So what I have realised while editing these photos are:
1) my eyes have a bit of a problem when it comes to colour and tones on the computer screen.
2) Skies/clouds are quite a chore to edit because I just cannot figure out which lighting is the best.

Also, I think my old and rubbish(ish) Nikon did a rather good job at capturing these at such a high exposure.
I realise this two photos have different hues but that's how I wanted them anyway.

On another note, I just got done with my TAP interview and hopefully, I get in.
Now that I think about it, my pitch is something I really want to try out even though it may not be something entirely new.
I also have to say that I really want to be exhibited because which art student doesn't want that, right?

Anyway, my blog is starting to sound like a "dear diary..." and I also sound really mature in my writing recently.
Is this part of growing up? Hahahhaah


No comments:

Post a Comment