Friday, 21 March 2014

Art






I love design and doing what I do but today someone reminded me that life is short and we should all just be happy.
And it got me thinking how routine, mundane and boring my life has become and that art school has really strengthen my abilities but at the same time, it has ruined art for me in many ways.

I'm really grateful that I have a comfortable life.
But I cannot help but think of what could have been if I had been raised differently.
Or maybe I just don't have enough balls to do things I want.
This is why I love people who portray what I ideally want myself to be like.
Because I'm just not great enough.

And I really miss the times when I could do my own thing and spend time with people I love.
Life is a big joke, really.

No comments:

Post a Comment