Saturday, 12 April 2014

Dear Dorothy

Can you please get yourself out of this deep shit pit that you have dug for yourself?
You deserve so much more happiness and love than what you think you deserve right now.
Why do you care so much?
Why do you give in so much?
Why do you bother?
And why are you such a sucker for being misled?

Why, why, why, why do you keep getting used and treated as so dispensable?

Why can't you read people well?
You wish you were psychic, right.
Being psychic would save your ass.
Being psychic would be so empowering. HAHAHA

Please be happy forever.
You never want to feel sad ever again.
And you will find someone who will make you the happiest person in the world.

- Thoughts in my mind on a random Saturday night.
And of course accompanied by the plethora of things I have to complete for my plethora of submissions next week.
Wish me luck because I really need it right now.



No comments:

Post a Comment