Tuesday, 9 September 2014

New hair don't care



Finally cut my hair after more than a year.
It has been such an eventful year for my hair, and my life in general.
I'm just glad all is well and I am blessed sufficiently.
Bregy has been such a tremendous pillar of support even though he cannot always physically be here for me.
But I know he will always have my back.
This relationship has taught me so much more than I expected and you can tell I've definitely changed a whole lot in the past year.

I refuse to delete my older posts on my previous relationship because I believe it serves as a reminder - a reminder of mistakes, of undoings.
And a reminder that I am worth more than I think I am.
It keeps me grounded in some way, and it reminds me how lucky I am to have what I have now.
Bregy has opened my eyes to a whole new world out there, he freed me.
To put it in a really funny way, he set my spirit free and made it whole again.
He taught me how to live in the moment with his zeal for life.

I am amazed everyday by you, I really am.
And I realised I was trapped in a dark place that really destroyed me the past 2 years.
Such a long way I have come.

No comments:

Post a Comment