Sunday, 26 October 2014

Mysterious ways



Gabe Bondoc's voice has such a way of keeping me grounded and sane in this hectic period of school and the toll of having your best friend so far away from me.
Your ears will thank me for sharing this song, and I dedicate this to my other half, Bregy.

So honey now
Take me into your loving arms
Kiss me under the light of a thousand stars
Place your head on my beating heart
I have so many things on my plate right now, I know a lot of you do too.
But what I have come to realise, is there is no point in being too hard on yourself all the damn time.
At the end of the day, do what you love and what you feel is right.
Don't let anyone dictate your actions, don't let anyone extinguish your bright and burning flame.

Here's to a good week ahead.



No comments:

Post a Comment