Wednesday, 26 November 2014

#100




I don't know how deep this cut runs.
When I thought I've stopped the bleeding, the blood comes flowing out again.

I see you everywhere, everything reminds me of you.
The places that I go, the songs that I listen to, the photographs in my phone and in my room, your badge that you asked me to keep, the notes in film roll holders you gave me.
Even the faint scar above my knee because you accidentally scratched me once.
And now you've left this permanent imprint I cannot get rid of.
Is this a fucking joke.

You know what I need?
I need pieces of my fucking damaged soul picked up and pieced back together.
But I don't know if that's even possible right now.

Am I asking for too much?
All I want is for you to not stop fighting.


I want to scream it out to the world that we give up too easily. That if we saw people as a priority and not as an option, we would all be amazed with what the human race contains. With what the world contains. I want to love until my body aches with happiness and my mouth hurts from laughing.

Some food for thought.
Don't run away from your emotions.

No comments:

Post a Comment