Tuesday, 17 March 2015

Feeling an overwhelming need to let my emotions out.

Right now I'm trying to immerse myself in the artistic process more and let myself sink into my work.
It's a hard thing to do because as I have mentioned before, a creative block has hit me this semester and I am leaning towards simpler concepts and ideas this time around.

Life has also been giving me a hard time lately..... Lost SD card, lost RAW files, water leaking into camera.... But all very trivial things that I probably freaked out too much about because that's just how my brain is wired.
There are more important matters that have been tough to deal with as well.
Distraction is key now, as well as a lot of patience and understanding.

Sometimes we falter, but in the end, as long as we pick ourselves up, we'll be fine.
And we try again.
I think all of us have the strength and love in us to do all things; ultimately it is a choice.

And I hope we choose and choose again, because choosing to love and heal is one of the most magical things we are capable of.

Sending good vibes your way, we need it.

No comments:

Post a Comment