Thursday, 7 May 2015

FOOD






Four of the images from my Advanced Black and White class.
So happy with the way they turned out (physical prints) but these are scanned and digitally edited so they're not in their full glory.
Realised I have got to work on my editing on scanned negatives. I get so impatient with digital copies, I much prefer being in the darkroom with regards to B&W.

These images have been a result of my labour and love this semester and even though some people may not give credit where it's due, I choose to be proud of my effort and skill.
Learn to be supportive and encouraging, not jealous. I am trying as well.

Hope I can continue this series as it has given me much joy, laughter, and quite some insight.
I never thought such a simple idea stemming from what I love (FOOD) would turn out to be a wonderful concept.

Shall scan the rest of the images and put them up soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment