Tuesday, 30 June 2015

1 of lost and found



When you returned my swimsuit in a bag, I went home to realise that the bag had "1 year, 1 year, 1 year" written on it.
I have yet to ask you why because I keep forgetting.

Can you believe it has been a year?
I'm still trying to wrap my head around it.
I went through my blog archives yesterday and being remembered of how things were was refreshing.
It's no longer the same but it was refreshing to see things from the perspective I once had.

The notion of 2 people finding their way back to each other has always captivated me.
It can be a dangerous tightrope to walk on because it can either help you or break you.
But I never want hope to dissipate, I don't want my darkness to overcome the light.
And may we bask in the full glory of light one day.

This year filled and nourished me; it gave me so much more than I ever hoped for or expected.
But it also emptied my soul completely and utterly.


But I'm a fighter, and fight I will, every single day.

No comments:

Post a Comment