Sunday, 19 July 2015

Cairns + Goldcoast

























Photos from beautiful Cairns.
The weather there was just perfect as it is a warm winter.
Also had the nicest people, they greet you even when you walk pass them on the road.

I'm blogging now on our last night in Goldcoast.
Didn't take many photos here because we basically hit the theme parks and the nightclubs the whole week and those weren't camera friendly places.
Nobody goes to a theme park to take pretty photos, we just want to have fun and scream until we lose our voices.
And clubs........ the nightlife in Surfer's Paradise is one of a kind.
Had too much fun the past few nights because we met another group of uni students from Singapore who were studying in Australia.
Funniest bunch of people.
The craziest things happen in the club and I like that it's so spacious (more space to dance lolol).
Also did the craziest thing I've done in a long time, and it really wasn't all that bad.
It was just the best fun I've ever had, and the most memorable.
I'm just sad that it has to come to a close.
Life really does make a fool of all of us.

I'm going to miss it so much.
Next stop: Noosa!

No comments:

Post a Comment