Thursday, 30 July 2015

Noosa














































These photos were just one day of Noosa and we were there for about four!
The rest of the time was spent chilling at the beach and cycling around (god the amount of cardio we did was insane).
The beach is amazing and we basically baked (burned) under the sun.
It's amazing.

I'm looking at the photos back here in Singapore and oh, how much I miss Australia.
It has been the best trip I've had by far, with so many memories to hold close to my heart (and hopefully new ones to come).
I have met amazing people (and an amazing man).
I've been toying with the idea of moving to Australia for about 2 years now (nobody knew).
But hopefully it comes true one day.

Another amazing thing is that I realise it's amusing taking photos of the back of people's heads.
Next up: photos from Brisbane!

No comments:

Post a Comment