Thursday, 6 August 2015

Back from the hospital

I got hospitalised yesterday morning at 2am because of severe pain under my right ribs.
It was hell.
I couldn't even sit or lay down without pain and I had to stand and walk around.

Just got discharged this evening and I hope everything's fine and dandy inside my body.
The doctors could not find anything wrong but they suspected a bone inflammation.
I'll just have to keep an eye on it for the next 2 weeks.

Staying in the hospital was hell because of all the fasting I had to do due to the tests I had to take.
I might have lost like 10kg in there lol.

At least all is good now.
And I am no longer in any more pain.
The only questions I kept getting from my friends were "IS THE HOSPITAL NICE?"

No, of course it's not nice. You think hotel isit? hahahahahaha
Gotta love my friends.


No comments:

Post a Comment