Saturday, 1 August 2015

Brisbane























































Brisbane. Beautiful. Beautiful. Beautiful.
My only complaint is the food, Melbourne still wins hands down for that.
Aren't you totally jealous of Chengyee? Having a photographer friend gets you pretty photos of yourself x9999.

Also, don't you love my 50mm for taking photos of flowers?
I don't normally photograph flowers but this depth of field is gorgeous.

Uploading all these photos are making me miss Australia so much, kinda wish I missed my flight home (I almost did).
And today, I feel very thankful because someone special made my day.
It's funny how this beautiful country removed a toxic person from my life, and gave me someone who facetimes me when drunk and tells me that I'm the most beautiful thing when I've just finished an 8 hour job and look like a hideous mess.

2 comments:

  1. hahahahhahaha self promotion much?!?!?!! "aren't you totally jealous jealous of Chengyee"
    miss you already lah bimbz

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. HAHAHAHAAHHAHAHAAH i am a shameless bitch. I MISS YOU TOO :'( I AM FLYING BACK ASAP

      Delete