Wednesday, 12 August 2015

No fucks given.

The other day, Jon sent me the link to an article.
Click here for it.

It is aptly titled 'The Subtle Art of Not Giving a Fuck'.
Basically I confided in him about recent frustrations I was dealing with and this article gave me some enlightenment.
Read it if you feel like you're dealing with issues that you are frustrated over but are helpless about.

Well, I've just realised people disappoint one time too many, and most people you know aren't who they appear to be.
People are assholes, people lack basic courtesy and respect, people disappoint.
And I have learnt to accept that, to ration the fucks I give because I simply do not have the time or energy to waste fucks on people who don't deserve it.
Giving out fucks is precious. There are only so many fucks I can give.
Your fucks are precious so do not waste them on assholes or douchebags.
Save your fucks, make them worthwhile.
Give a fuck about people who are worthy.

And so I promised myself not to give a fuck about whatever was worrying me any more and move on.
Fucks are not to be wasted.
Your fucks are earned.

Give your fucks out wisely.
And fuck the rest.

No comments:

Post a Comment