Friday, 4 September 2015

lanjiao

EDIT:
I am not hung up over the breakup hahaha.
But since I'm on the topic let's just say emotional cheating still constitutes as cheating.
Once a cheater always a cheater lol good luck.

What frustrates me is that humans are a disappointing species lol.
And I don't want to love an asshole again.
FREEDOM
With that said, let's move on from that, the world does not revolve around one person because I have met other people after the breakup.
Thinking about art gives me so much anxiety though, because there are layers and layers of complexities that I think my mind cannot fathom yet.
And I have been reading a book about a man turning into an insect WTF so yeah that explains my mind fuckery.

Anyway, I recently shot some beautiful nudes (with equally beautiful meaning) and hopefully I can post them up and nobody will report my blog for inappropriate content hahaha

-


Blogger states that someone went to my archives 2 years ago.
How time flies, and how things have changed.

It's funny how you think certain people will stay in your life forever.
And when you take a photograph, that moment is forever.
But that person is never forever.

Thus I have learnt that nobody in your life is forever.
And it is heartbreaking.

No comments:

Post a Comment