Sunday, 6 September 2015

Poor photo throwback



























Photo spam from my phone from Australia.
Random throwback because I miss this girl and it's her birthday!!
So apparently I'm not that important because she didn't reply my text and only replied my facebook post when I pestered her.
But I still love you, even when you sleep naked in the same bed.

Missing Australian weather, my sunkissed hair and a certain someone.
Another busy week ahead for me (of photoshoots, readings and work).
I also have a slight obsession with Snapchat now so if anyone would like to add me, please do (spanishivory, unless you have my number).
I like to think I'm a comedian on there.

This week I am just thankful for non-painful periods and feeling alive. And the return of my even eyelids.

So Namaste, everyone.

1 comment:

  1. HAHAHAHAH so bitter omg here's your apology ya happy nowwwww??? <3

    ReplyDelete