Saturday, 12 September 2015

Thoughts at 1am



Feeling like a schoolgirl at 1am and refusing to sleep.
I've been working my ass off in school and working so hard on growing myself as a photographer this semester.
I don't think I've worked this hard for years.
I feel myself improving and moving forward but simultaneously lacking a lot of confidence in some areas.
Got thrown some real shade in lighting class yesterday by my professor for saying something wrong and I felt so shitty afterwards.
lol I have such a tough exterior but I'm a fucking softie deep down.
Nevertheless I learnt something right?
Trying to stay positive all the time is so draining though.

It doesn't help that Simin just left for exchange and Jon is leaving too.
And school feels so dead without 1/3 of the photo majors.

\

So many things to think about and so many things to do.
My life is so full but my soul is empty.
Something is missing but I don't know what.
Perhaps I'm just permanently broken.
But perfectly broken.

No comments:

Post a Comment