Monday, 5 October 2015

Recess week my ass

The past week was recess week and I was still packed and had lots of work to complete.
Fucking recess week my ass.
Can't wait for the semester to end because I feel like I'm burning out already and we are only halfway through.

I'd much rather be typing long posts and posting photos up (I have a huge backlog don't worry), but I have work to do.
Currently I'm watching an old movie but it is ridiculously boring, pointless and long.

Then, I need to do a presentation on this fucking movie.
2) read 'Fledgling'
3) start shooting my short film
4) shoot for my book
5) shoot for lighting class
6) Modern Art presentation
7) Shoot shoot shoot
8) die from exhaustion

This might be a long shot but I'm looking for people to photograph in their personal space (home, room etc) doing very personal things (showering, taking a dump etc).
If anyone is interested, I really need people!
I have absolutely zero budget for this but I promise a good meal and awesome photos.

No comments:

Post a Comment