Monday, 2 November 2015

My life in shitty iphone pics


photos of friends sleeping




when your outfit cute but your lips fucking dry




trying to take outfit photos for friends




getting flash tattoos on Halloween




welcome to the family my new baby (a $66 steal but by an apprentice meh whatever)






faking dining table scenes



Last two weeks of the semester left and I can't believe I'm updating my blog because I have a shitload of work to complete lol fuck my life how am i supposed to complete my work.

Also want to mention how grateful I am to the people around me because everyone has been selflessly contributing to my shoots and my work.
Some of my friends make the best models.

Also thank you Chewy for being the most badass friend yesterday night and making me laugh uncontrollably while dancing.
Things happen in the weirdest of ways.


No comments:

Post a Comment