Thursday, 3 December 2015

5 Sins only








So I attempted to recreate the Seven Deadly Sins for lighting class but only chose 5 to do because 5 photos was the requirement and also my teacher requested that I only do 5.
Posting these even though they can obviously be improved on with more time and resources (#studentlife)

Do you know how hard it is to co-ordinate 5 separate shoots with 5 different people at 5 different locations in that span of 5 weeks with all 5 of them rushing final submissions for school?
Hahaha anyway I'm not bragging but I'm just saying that I'm proud of myself for pushing myself in a task that I didn't actually think I was capable of, and also very out of my comfort zone.
Definitely 1 or 2 of them I would reshoot if given the chance because the lighting consistency is not perfect at all.
It kind of messes with my head a little when I shoot a series on all separate occasions because I get lost in that one image I'm making that day that I sometimes lose sight of the whole series.

I would love to reshoot this some time. Hmm time for some planning.
But first, settling exchange stuff AGAIN.

No comments:

Post a Comment