Thursday, 10 March 2016

Helena







Selected shots for my 'Lighting as Visual Language' class that I took of Helena, a dear German friend.
Unbeknownst to me, my eyes are so unreliable when I am wearing glasses because a few of the shots are out of focus. The blur proves to be quite pleasant though.

It has been a crazy 2 weeks of school because I can never decide which class to take/drop!
But I finally made up my mind.
I am taking:
Photojournalism and Ethics
Creative Thinking
Lighting as Visual Language
Introduction to Jewelry and Small Objects

Art school is so much more refreshing here and I'm glad I picked QCA because it seems like a majority of the artists and photographers are graduates from here.
Being introduced to photojournalism is another exciting thing but I foresee that I will struggle a lot because I am not familiar with photojournalism at all.
Definitely looking forward to what this semester will unravel...

No comments:

Post a Comment