Tuesday, 18 April 2017

2 months

2 months of very real struggles.
2 months of questioning far too many things in my life than I am actually supposed to.
2 months of still not realising who I am.

Thinking of deleting this blog.
It holds too many events and memories that I would now rather bury deep in my heart than leave aired in the open.

I did think of starting a Dayre (have an account but don't blog), but I do think it's a little too instantaneous for me and a little too fast-food paced.
I do like taking my time to gather my thoughts and type.

For some reason, I have been wanting to be alone a lot lately.
I think a better word would be independent.
I find myself getting more cynical as time passes and it isn't as though I wasn't cynical enough already before.
I don't know anymore.

No comments:

Post a Comment