Sunday, 9 July 2017

In other news

I booked a one way flight ticket to Melbourne yesterday night because it was the last day of the Jetstar sale.
Can you believe that I will be paying $169 for a flight to Melbourne?????!?!?!?!
Well I'm ecstatic. But I haven't told my mum anything nor do I have the finances to fund an entire trip myself right now but what is life without a little leap of faith?

sooooooo all I gotta do now is pay for the ticket and then book a domestic flight to Brissy and I WILL BE BACK TO MY HOME SWEET HOME.


Also, I have not found a job. This quarter life crisis is killing me a little. But I'm taking it in stride.
With all that's happened I reckon I can be a little less hard on myself (because dumb people are not worth the energy).
I would like to extend a huge thank you to everyone who has told me that I deserve so much better and that at least now I need not deal with all that disgustingness.
Also Singapore is horribly tiny and I have found people who actually know my ex's new girlfriend LOL so thank you for reaffirming me as well love u all hahahahahah

Hopefully I am not going to bum around much longer so I can fund that trip down under and get my fucking life together. YAY ADULTHOOD.
 YAY

I AM OLD AF

No comments:

Post a Comment